After years of serving as an Army Officer and as an international humanitarian aid worker, I often saw people in power drown out other voices, both subconsciously and intentionally. It’s now my mission to make sure everyone is heard.
It’s my humble honor, privilege, and joy to work with authors like you and help you craft a legacy that will endure for generations.
I currently reside near Asheville, North Carolina. I’ve helped authors around the United States using video meetings, phone calls, email, and occasional travel.
I hold a BA in English Literature, an MA in Diplomacy, and a certificate from the Ghostwriting Professional Designation Program (GPDP) sponsored by California State University, Long Beach. Because of this certification, I can:
- Determine market positioning so your intellectual property has its best chances of selling;
- Highlight and emphasize its strengths and selling points;
- Uncover and remedy hidden weaknesses that would otherwise make it less viable;
- Maintain your voice, style, intent, and perspective throughout all rewrites and edits;
- Line edit to maximize punch, drive, and reading pleasure; and
- Guide you through today’s publishing maze to the best route for your particular title.
Make your book dream a reality—contact me and gain some insight on the path forward. I’m here to help you get out from under the stress and frustration!